Vehicle damage? We'll fix it
We're AutoRestore® and we specialise in repairing accident damage to vehicles. In fact, we're the UK's second largest accident damage repair network. Plus we are a sister company of Autoglass® and work to the same high standards as them.
Repairs at your door
Are you driving around in a car with damaged bodywork simply because you never have the time to take it to a bodyshop? If that’s the case, why not get the bodyshop to come to you. Here’s how our mobile bodywork repair service works:
- You describe the damage to us and upload some photos
- We’ll give you a no-strings, guaranteed quote
- We arrange a time and location to carry out the repair
- On the day, we bring our clever mobile rig to you at your home or workplace
- You get on with your life while our technician gets on with the repair
- The work will be completed the same day
- We give you a lifetime guarantee
Repairs at your door – what could be easier than that? So get a mobile bodywork repair quote now.
Our mobile bodyshops can deal with dents, scratches, dings, scrapes and similar damage on up to four panels - the sort of thing you get when someone prangs your car in a car park or you accidentally reverse into something solid.
Accident repair centres
If the damage to your vehicle means that its structure is affected or it is not driveable then this is a job for an accident repair centre. We've got eight of them, located across Yorkshire, Cheshire, Leicestershire and the Midlands.
Our centres are equipped with state-of-the-art accident damage repair equipment and staffed by highly trained bodyshop technicians. We're approved by many car manufacturers and leading insurance companies.
If you're not sure how bad the damage to your vehicle is, please get in touch and one of our experts will discuss it with you.